8:00 PM (EST) UPDATE
No more updates will be provided today.
- We have passed last year’s total of $310,323 with 2 hours still left to give!
- 100% of the 102 Warren Gives organizations have received at least one donation.
- We have passed last year’s total of 1,110 unique donors!
- We have received donations from 32 different states. Let’s see if we can bring in donations from the following states by 10 PM (EST): AR, CT, HI, IA, KS, LA, ME, MT, NE, NJ, NM, OK, OR, RI, SD, UT, VT, WV.
- Let’s finish strong!
Top 20 Organizations by Dollar Amount (as of 7:00 PM EST)
- Struthers Library Theatre
- Paws Along the River Humane Society
- Warren County YMCA
- Boy Scouts – Chief Cornplanter Council & Camp Olmsted
- Warren Public Library
- Wild Woods Animal Park
- Hospice of Warren County
- Warren Philharmonic
- Ruth M. Smith Center
- Youngsville Public Library
- Warren First United Methodist Church
- Bollinger Enterprises
- Warren County Historical Society
- Sheffield United Methodist Church
- Miracle Mountain Ranch
- Family Services of Warren County
- Audubon Community Nature Center – Warren County School Programs
- Warren County Summer Music School
- House of Hope of Warren County
- Irvine Presbyterian Church
Top 20 Organizations by Number of Donors (as of 8:00 PM EST)
- 182 total donors gave to Paws Along the River Humane Society
- 171 total donors gave to Warren Public Library
- 156 total donors gave to Struthers Library Theatre
- 141 total donors gave to Hospice of Warren County
- 101 total donors gave to Warren County YMCA
- 68 total donors gave to Audubon Community Nature Center Warren County School Programs
- 59 total donors gave to CASA of Warren and Forest Counties
- 56 total donors gave to Miracle Mountain Ranch
- 56 total donors gave to Boy Scouts Chief Cornplanter Council & Camp Olmsted
- 56 total donors gave to Ruth M. Smith Center
- 55 total donors gave to A Safe Place
- 51 total donors gave to Don Mills Achievement Center
- 51 total donors gave to Crary Art Gallery
- 49 total donors gave to Bollinger Enterprises BEI
- 47 total donors gave to Youngsville Public Library
- 45 total donors gave to Warren Philharmonic
- 44 total donors gave to Warren County Historical Society
- 43 total donors gave to Sugar Grove Free Library
- 43 total donors gave to House of Hope of Warren County
- 42 total donors gave to Caring For Life
A Warren County Day Of Online Giving
5th Annual Warren Gives set for
Wednesday, May 17, 2017
The Community Foundation of Warren County is pleased to announce the return of Warren Gives on Wednesday, May 17, 2017. This special Warren County fund raising event involves sixteen hours of online giving with goals to raise awareness and appreciation for Warren County non-profits and to encourage new giving.
Thousands of dollars in match pool money makes your donations mean even more to the organizations donors support. The 2017 match pool is $40,000 and is sponsored by the Community Foundation, Betts Foundation, Blair Corporation, DeFrees Family Memorial Fund, Sara Sokolski Family Fund, Northwest Charitable Trust Foundation, and United Refining Company. Match dollars are distributed proportionally among organizations based on the donations they receive. The more you give, the more match dollars go to organizations you support!
The 2016 event was a great success raising $345,323 thanks to the incredible generosity of donors and match pool sponsors, and the involvement of our wonderful non-profits! Over 3400 donations were made benefiting 96 participating organizations.
100% of donations and match dollars go directly to the organization – all administrative and processing fees are paid by the Community Foundation of Warren County.
The specially designed Warren Gives online donation process is secure and makes donating to one or many of your favorite organizations quick and easy. Visit warrengives.org